Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was at a couple of meetings today. The one in the afternoon was a legally-money-making-matter and the one was earlier tonight. The first one made me believed one was It was a sort of 'think-tank' meeting for one of the hopeful candidate in the upcoming UMNO national election. I always feel at ease at these kind of meetings, because I think I'm a better behind-the-scene-operator than being the main-stage-actor.


Let me just note here on how much responsibility I have entrusted upon at this moment.

1) Appointed committee member of Perak State Malay Chambers of Commerce 2007-2010

2) By virtue of No 1, appointed Chairman of the State Young Entreprenuer Chambers (De

3) By virtue of No. 2, appointed Deputy Chairman of the National Young Entreprenuer Chambers










No comments: