Monday, July 7, 2008

Life is a matter of choice...



Today is the seventh day of the seventh month of the most unpredictable year yet in my living memory.

I have always believed and have repeatedly said, to myself and to dear friends, that life is a matter of choice. And today, I choose to spend some of my 24 hours a day, to be taken up to accomplish something worthwhile. Yes, life must be worthy of its cause and I was born to a reporter and teacher couple. Write and educate.

Firman Allah swt..

"Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia itu berada dalam kerugian, kecuali mereka yang beriman dan beramal soleh dan mereka-mereka yang berpesan-pesan dengan kebenaran dan berpesan-pesan dengan kesabaran..."

Beriman, beramal soleh, berpesan-pesan mengenai kebenaran dan kesabaran. Other than this four ways of spending time, we are all in great lost!

Seventh day and its only the beginning.



No comments: